AJA Io Express
Io Express delivers compact, powerful I/O for PC or Mac, laptop or desktop, in the field, in the studio, or wherever your work takes you.
The AJA IoExpress is a file-based monitoring and mastering solution designed to provide increased usability in a video cross-platform workflow. The device is easily portable and has support for a variety of video formats, including DVCPRO HD, ProRes, HDV, and XDCAM. Additional features include, HDMI 1.3a with deep color, HD-SDI input and output as well as support for both Final Cut Pro and Adobe CS4.
- Io Express is the perfect Mac or PC interface for anyone who needs an inexpensive monitoring and mastering solution when working with Apple ProRes 422 and Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), XDCAM HD, DVCPRO HD, and more. Portable and simple to use, Io Express is ideal for file-based workflows.
- HD/SD-SDI input/output, HD/SD Component Video output, 2-Channel RCA audio, and RS-422 all in a durable and portable device.
- HDMI v1.3a with Deep Color support at 30 bits per pixel.
- ExpressCard interface featured over 1-lane PCIe cable.
- Both Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista Compatible
- Support for Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- 12VDC power supply
- Optional Rackmount Kit
- LTC I/O (selectable LTC Input/Reference Video Input)
|Transfer Interface||PCI- Express|
|Maximum Standards||1.5Gb/s 1080 @ 30p or 60i|