Osprey-811e 1 channel HDMI capture card with Digital SimulStream
The Osprey 811E with SimulStream, from ViewCast, is a 4-lane PCIe video capture card with one HDMI input that accepts up to 1080p60 non-HDCP protected video. It also supports up to 4-channels of embedded LCPM audio. Featuring Osprey's SimulStream technology, each input can produce multiple parallel output streams with completely independent settings for color space, cropping, scaling, closed caption, and overlays, which facilitates simultaneous delivery to multiple applications. Drivers for Windows and Linux systems are available.
- Signal Loss Insertion
- In the event of signal loss, the card automatically replaces the lost video with color bars with options for text overlay and audio tones. This feature helps prevent unplanned stoppage of downstream applications upon signal loss.
- Video Pre-Processing
- VBI/VANC closed-caption extraction/on-screen rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- ProcAmp control
- Vector Scope and Lumi Scope
- Driver Support
- Microsoft DirectShow API
- Osprey SDK
- An Osprey SDK is available to allow developers to take full advantage of the Osprey 800e series driver capabilities.