Osprey-815e 1 channel 3G SDI capture card with Loop-through and Digital SimulStream
The Osprey 815e with SimulStream, from ViewCast, is a single-lane PCIe 1.1 video capture card that features a single HD/SD-SDI input and loop-output. It accepts resolutions up to 1920x1080 with frame rates up to 60i/30p, and supports up to 8-channels (4 stereo pairs) of embedded SDI audio. Featuring Osprey's SimulStream technology, the SDI input can produce multiple parallel output streams with completely independent settings for color space, cropping, scaling, closed caption, and overlays, which facilitates simultaneous delivery to multiple applications. Drivers for Windows and Linux systems are available.
- Signal Loss
- In the event of signal loss, the card automatically replaces the lost video with color bars with options for text overlay and audio tones. This feature helps prevent unplanned stoppage of downstream applications upon signal loss.
- Video Pre-Processing
- VBI/VANC closed-caption extraction/on-screen rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- ProcAmp control
- Vector Scope and Lumi Scope
- Driver Support
- Microsoft DirectShow API
- Osprey SDK
- An Osprey SDK is available to allow developers to take full advantage of the Osprey 800e series driver capabilities.
- Optional Audio Input Expansion Board Available
- The optional Osprey 800a audio input card is a separate expansion board that adds two pairs of balanced audio via XLR connectors along with two additional pairs that can be configured as either unbalanced (RCA), AES/EBU (XLR) or SPDIF (RCA).