Osprey-820e 2 channel DVI card with Digital SimulStream
The Osprey 820e Video Capture Card from ViewCast lets you input up to two video streams simultaneously. Either stream can be SD or HD in analog or digital. This dual input card can ingest video over VGA, HDMI, or DVI.
Take advantage of video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, color space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering. Wide screen signaling is also standard.
The Osprey 820e also comes standard with SimulStream. This driver enhancement provides the ability to feed multiple encoding applications at the same time.
- HDMI/DVI/VGA input
- Accepts analog SD and HD video inputs
- Automatically senses signal types
- PCIe host interface
- SimulStream option enables:
Completely independent settings for sizing, scaling, and bit rate speeds, plus logo overlays with dynamic positioning
A multitude of simultaneous video format outputs
Professional features, such as loss of video detection, color space conversion, automatic telecine detection and processing, and automatic optimization for changing motion content
- Drivers available for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Can be used in education, enterprise, and global OEM systems integrators
- Can be used for applications such as presentation capture (lectures, corporate meetings), webcasting, live streaming, podcasting, mobile TV, video on demand