Battery Converter HDMI to SDI
Blackmagic Design's new Battery Converters are a truly portable converter solution, featuring a built in lithium polymer battery for more than 2 hours of operation. Similar to Mini Converter Heavy Duty converters, Battery Converter is made from aircraft grade aluminium, making it super tough and lightweight, yet it easily fits into the palm of your hand. Robust, compact and battery powered, Battery Converters provide the highest quality SDI conversion for remote locations, on outdoor sets or at live events!
Battery Converter features an LED indicator that displays the remaining battery level, which is vital when working in the field. They can be easily recharged from any 12V source, even while the converter is in use.
Battery Converters can be used as a regular converter to provide additional reassurance in mission critical environments where the internal battery acts as a backup in the event of a power outage or should power be disconnected!
Designed for crowded live production environments, all connections are recessed into the super strong aluminium chassis for protection, labelling is laser etched to reduce damage from rough handling and non-slip rubber feet grip to surfaces!
Battery Converter SDI to HDMI is perfect for monitoring at live events and Battery Converter HDMI to SDI is ideal for connecting low cost HDMI cameras or computers into ATEM live production switchers. Battery Converter is an ideal alternative to the Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Converter when longer distances are not required between cameras and the switcher and customers need a lower cost alternative based on regular copper SDI connections.
Battery Converter is compact in size, yet packed with powerful features including the latest 3 Gb/s SDI technology with low jitter for the longest SDI cable lengths. Battery Converter auto switches between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI video formats, plus features balanced analogue and AES/EBU switchable audio, 1/4″ jack audio connections and embedded SDI or HDMI audio for perfect digital audio quality.
- 2 hours of operation.
- LED indicator to display remaining battery life.
- Recessed protected connections.
- Auto switching SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI .
- SDI loop through and dual SDI outputs.
- 12V power supply included with international adapters.
- Built in Lithium polymer battery.
- Re chargeable from 12V source, while being used.
- Solid aluminium chassis.
- Laser etched labelling and non-slip rubber feet.
- Supports all video formats up to 1080p60 including 1080psF to HDMI 1080p conversion. 8 channels of embedded SDI and HDMI digital audio.
- Software updates via USB 2.0 from any Windows or Mac OS X computer.