Inogeni 4K HDMI to USB3.0 Capture
The INOGENI 4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter is the most easy and reliable tool to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI output for your PC for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. No drive installation is necessary and it will work on all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets. It features a single HDMI input and USB 3.0 output, and supports SD and HDTV video formats, up to Ultra HD 4K (4096x2160), and most computer graphic formats. Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems, and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software.
The converter supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 30 fps and 1080p resolutions up to 60 fps. All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit or 4:2:0 12-bit color spaces over USB 3.0, while all UHD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:0. The embedded audio in your HDMI signals are extracted and output as two-channel LPCM. A USB 3.0 cable comes included.
• HDMI capture to USB 3.0
• Supports 4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats
• Supports 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 graphic formats
• Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840/4096x2160) at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps
• Outputs 4:2:0 pixel format to reduce USB 3.0 bandwidth
• HDMI audio support
• Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
• Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
• Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion (UHD upscaling not supported)
• Customizable video processing functions
• Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings. These controls do not work when we have a 4K input.
• Supports multiple devices on the same PC
• Powered from USB 3.0 port
• Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android
|Connector||1 x HDMI 1.4a|
|Video Resolution||4K UHD (3840/4096x2160), 1440p, 1080p, 720p, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480|
|Frame Rates||60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz for all resolutions, except 4K = 30Hz max.|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr, 4:4:4, and 4:2:2 (4K=RGB)|
|Sampling Rate||297 MHz|
|Embedded Audio||RGB, YCbCr, 4:4:4, and 4:2:2 (4K=RGB)|
|HDCP Copy Protection||Inogeni will not decrypt BD/DVD movies,satellite/cable receivers or other encrypted sources.|
|Operating System||NO driver installation necessary.
Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
OSX 10.10 and above
Linux (kernel v2.6.38) and above
Please note that 4K resolutions on the USB side are not supported under OSX.
|Host Requirements||USB 3.0 port|
|Motherboard||Compatible with all motherboards. Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, and Fresco Logic|
|Cameras Supported||Cameras and camcorders with an HDMI output|
|Software Compatibility||UVC-compliant. Runs with all software compatible to DirectShow, V4L2, QuickTime and AVFoundation.|
|Connector||1 x USB 3.0|
YUY2 4:2:2 8-bit
|Video Scaler||Automatic hardware based|
|Color Space Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Sampling Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Frame Rate Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Audio||2-channel LPCM audio from HDMI|
Note to VAR/INTEGRATORS – this data is organized by product and may be duplicated for inclusion in a design or bid specs. It does vary from converter to converter. If you would like the same data in a .doc or .txt format please let us know.
|Dimensions & Weight||4K = 3.2” x 2.9” x 0.75” 120g.|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 105° C (-40° to 221° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|USB3 Power||5V, 580 mA|